Shipping & Return Policy
Thank you for your purchase with Pharmacy Automated Mechanisms. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders may not be shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- STORE PICKUP
You can choose to pick up your order from our retail store located at 1920 Yonge Street, Toronto available Monday-Friday: 9am - 7pm, Saturday: 9am-3pm and Sunday: 10am-3pm
Your order will generally be ready within 1-2 hours if placed during store hours, otherwise upon opening in the next business day and an email will be sent when your order is ready for pickup.
Orders are generally shipped within 1-2 hours (Monday - Friday) using Canada Post. Canada Post's delivery standard is 2 - 7 days, but some delays might occur. We provide Free shipping on orders over $300 (after discounts, before taxes).
- SHIPPING-REST OF CANADA
Orders are generally shipped within 1-2 hours (Monday - Friday) using Canada Post. Canada Post's delivery standard is 2-7 days, but some delays might occur.
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email containing your tracking number(s), once your order has been shipped.
Pharmacy Automated Mechanisms is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
We currently do not ship outside of Canada.
Please note that, All of our products are considered to be "Personal Protective Equipment" and are subject to a Final Sale Policy, Unless, the purchased items are damaged or wrong items have been delivered.
- If you have received a Damaged Product and would like a refund, you are required to send a photo of the damaged item along with a brief description of the defect to firstname.lastname@example.org, using "REFUND REQUEST; DAMAGED ITEM" as the subject line.
- If you have received a Wrong Product and would like a refund, you are required to send a photo of the wrong item you received to email@example.com, using "REFUND REQUEST; DAMAGED ITEM" as the subject line.
To initiate the Return/Refund process in either case, after receiving the "Refund Authorization", you are required to send the "Damaged" or "Wrong" items back to our warehouse, where we will examine the returned products and notify you, whether you are eligible to receive a replacement or a refund via email within a reasonable timeframe. If you are eligible to receive a replacement or a refund, We will replace the product or refund the purchasing price, using the original method of payment.
Please kindly note that:
- To return the products, you should mail them to: 106-1920 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON, M4S 3E6, Canada
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.